Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Just got the pictures back from my sister and I am OBSESSED!!!  I knew I would be though.  Her pictures are always fantastic!  I put my favorites below.  I’m 30 weeks and 1 day in these photos which was pretty close to what I was with Carter’s maternity photos (I was 30 weeks, 5 days).  You can see my maternity photos with Carter here.  If you’re interested in getting a photographer, consider her!  Lindsey Smith Photography.  She’s based in Tuscaloosa, AL but has traveled to do photos before.

DSC_3977b DSC_4136b MorrisMT-20 MorrisMT-35MorrisMT-24 MorrisMT-27  MorrisMT-59 MorrisMT-89 MorrisMT-140MorrisMT-95  MorrisMT-158 MorrisMT-164  MorrisMT-198 MorrisMT-237 MorrisMT-240 MorrisMT-249

OBSESSED!!!

4 comments:

April said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Carter is going to be the best big brother!

Stephanie said...

Cute cute! And love your shoes!! :)

Fiona said...

Wow, what beautiful photos! GREAT shoes!!

Our Hyder Lyfe said...

Marcie! LOVE them all. Such a precious family! I can't wait to see this sweet little guy. ♥

Archive