Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chica and the Sunny Side Up Show

Mom’s out there may know exactly what I’m talking about when they read that title.  There’s a channel that has become our best friend since Carter was born.  It’s called the Sprout channel.  There’s a show called the Sunny Side Up Show and it stars a puppet named Chica (or Chicka…not sure how it’s technically spelled).  Chica is a puppet and let me just tell you, Carter LOVES puppets. 

Baby Einstein is one of his favorite things to watch and he’ll watch the whole dvd for each episode, but you can tell when the puppets are on because his face just lights up like he’s a kid in a candy store.  This is why he has become a huge fan of Elmo and not so much a fan of Mickey Mouse.  He isn’t digging cartoons yet, only puppets.

I digress.

Justin was at home with Carter yesterday and took this video and I had to share.  It’s of Carter watching Chica on the show.  He sounds like he’s screaming in fear, but I assure you, it’s a squeal of delight.  He LOVES watching Chica.

And apologies for the longways video from the iPhone.  Even though I have figured out that the phone should be turned sideways to take a decent video, my husband has not.

The 3rd week in February is almost over folks.  I’m so excited to be leaving February and getting into March.  I’m still going to be busy in March, don’t get me wrong, but it’s one step closer to April 15th.  Which makes me ecstatic!  8 weeks left!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hang in there girl! You'll make it to 4/15, as will I. I feel for you though...I'm sure it's much different when you have a little one at home!

Lindsey Scott said...

We love Sprout at our house!!

Fiona said...

haha this is so cute!! That first scream took me by surprise! :) So excited about his show!!

8 weeks.. not bad at all. You can do it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Please direct me to an online store where I can buy the chica sunny side up show and chica's closet show on dvd for my granddaughter. All of the sites I have been to only have online access or stuffed animals. I want the shows on dvd.

Archive