Monday, June 17, 2013

Father’s Day Fun

This Father’s Day wasn’t really eventful in our household.  We got ready, headed to church.  Carter joined Justin and I in our Sunday School class because it was a small class that day.  He went to the nursery while we went to the contemporary service.  After the service was over we headed to Justin’s parents house.  I fed Carter and let him play for a bit before putting him down for a nap.  He napped while the rest of us ate lunch.  Justin had to leave during his nap because he had a flight to catch.  I waited for Carter and the girls to wake up.  After a little over a 2 hour nap for all of them, we headed outside to play with some water.  Everyone knows how much Carter LOVES water, but the girls don’t love it quite as much as Carter does.

They were all playing with the water table at Nana and Papa’s…

IMG_2063

Until Celia walked away and it was just Carter and Cynthia.  Their backyard is at a bit of a slant, and Carter was playing so hard on the table that it tipped over…ON TOP OF CYNTHIA.  Baby girl got drenched as the water went all over her.  She took it like a trooper though.  At that point we decided just to put the babies in their diapers so that their clothes didn’t get soaked.

IMG_2068 IMG_2069 IMG_2074 IMG_2077 IMG_2084 IMG_2086

I’m sure all of them will hate these pictures later in their lives!

And here’s a video I took of them playing.  It’s kinda long, but I didn’t take it for the purposes of the blog; more for our own family purposes.  I like looking at videos of certain stages of Carter’s life.  I wish I had taken some more of when he was a newborn!

All the babies got drenched and had dirt and grass all over themselves, so we decided to do an early bath that day.  Is this not the CUTEST picture ever?!?!?!  I loooooooove me a small baby booty!

IMG_2095 

IMG_2097

They had the entire tub and all three of them decided to get on the same side together.  Naturally the side with the water faucet :)  These three really love being around each other!  I am so thankful for that!! 

I hope everyone had a great Father’s Day weekend!

2 comments:

Chelley N said...

They are all so cute . . . they look like triplets in these photos :-)!

HickChickBritt said...

Holy cow that is a huge tub. All 3 fit in there with plenty of room to spare! The baby butts are adorable! Hayes absolutely loves water too. In fact he has a screaming fit whenever to try to take him away from it.

Archive